Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE) Training for Federal Agencies
Register Now https://www.workforce3one.org/view/5001108948041584385/info
This is an Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE) training session geared towards Federal Agencies. Federal Agencies must be aware of the issues related to the UCFE Program. This Webinar will cover the basic elements of the UCFE Program and the Federal Agencies’ responsibilities.
Specialist, Office of Unemployment Insurance, Employment and raining Administration
Supervisor, Office of Unemployment Insurance, Employment and Training Administration
April 6, 2011
11:00AM Eastern (10:00AM/Central, 9:00AM/Mountain, 8:00AM/Pacific)
We will cover the fallowing topics related to the UCFE Program:
- The process that states follow in assigning Federal civilian wages for use on a UCFE claim;
- The forms used in the UCFE Program;
- The Federal Agency’s responsibility to respond promptly to a state’s request for wage and separation information;
- The process by which the Federal Agencies are billed for their costs of UCFE benefits; and
- The importance of providing the Standard Form-8 in a timely manner.