The White House, the U.S. Office of Personal Management, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP), and the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) cordially invite you to the Disability Employment Workshop on January 12th from 9:30 to 11:00 am at the U.S. Department of Labor, Frances Perkins Building, 200 Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20210 (located by the Judiciary Square station on the Red Line).
As part of the team responsible for implementation of Executive Order 13548, you will hear fresh perspectives from private sector employers about their experiences successfully hiring, retaining and developing people with disabilities within their workforces. The panelists include:
• Kevin Shanklin, Executive Director, Office of the President, BlueCross BlueShield Association
• Mary Davis, Vice President, IT Infrastructure Solutions, CSC
• Joyce Bender, President and CEO, Bender Consulting
• Gary Dick, Vice President, Information Systems, Bayer
• Randy Lewis, Vice President, Logistics and Supply Chain, Walgreens
Please feel free to invite your colleagues and rsvp to email@example.com. If you have any questions or require an accommodation, please call Maryam Monroe at (202) 606-0020. We hope to see you there.